Jonkheer Muscari Armeniacum
Product Code: 312142
- Also known as a grape Hyacinth. This strong growing bulbous perennial has narrow arching green leaves and dense spikes of white-tipped, deep violet-blue flowers
- 60 bulb per pack
- Planting period: September-December, Planting Depth: 5cm, Planting Distance: 3cm, Flowering period: March-April, Flowering Height: 12cm
- Most Muscari will grow best in full sun and a well drained soil. Avoid planting bulbs in cold, waterlogged soil, as the bulbs may rot.
- Planting Locations: Look great in pots, rockeries, borders or beds.
- Additional advice: Propagate grape hyacinths by division when plants are dormant in summer. Dig up a congested clump and split apart into smaller clusters and replant
Also known as a grape Hyacinth. This strong growing bulbous perennial has narrow arching green leaves and dense spikes of white-tipped, deep violet-blue flowers
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.