We are delighted to offer an installation service for automated irrigation systems. Whether you want just a few baskets watered or your whole garden, we can tailor a system to your precise requirements. Water can be delivered exactly to where it is needed saving you time and money, giving you longer to enjoy your garden with less work.
Why install an irrigation system?
- Deliver water exactly where it’s needed and control the amount of water dispensed on different plants according to their requirements
- Comply with local water restrictions*
- Save money and reduce waste water
- All of our irrigation installations are covered by a 12 month parts and labour guarantee (for parts we install)
- Less risk of diseased plants or diseases spreading due to watering at the soil and not the leaves
- No worry of plants drying out whilst away or on holiday
- Easy to install and use
- Save time allowing you to enjoy your garden for longer
- Coolings team will do the work for you
How can Coolings help?
An experienced member of the Coolings team can visit your garden for a FREE consultation to discuss your requirements and make suggestions on ways in which you could plan your irrigation system, dependent upon site restraints and budget. A typical consultation lasts one hour and will provide you with ideas and information to move the project in the right direction.
If you have an outside tap then a system is possible, however it is always the customer’s responsibility to check with the local water authority regarding the need for a sprinkler license.
Areas outside of our set service postcodes may be visited, but are likely to be subject to an additional charge. Please call to check availability in your area.
If you have your own plan and visit us at The Gardener’s Garden Centre, we will offer advice on your system free of charge. For more information please call 01959 532269 and ask to speak to a member of the irrigation installation team or email us at email@example.com