Prins Fritillaria Imperialis Orange
Product Code: 262411
- The striking burn orange petals of this flower makes a unique addition to any planting scheme
- 1 bulb per pack
- Planting period: September - November, Flowering period: April-May, Flowering Height: 90cm
- Most Fritillaria will grow best in full sun and a well drained soil. Avoid planting bulbs in cold, waterlogged soil, as the bulbs may rot.
- Planting Locations: Look great in pots, rockeries, borders or beds.
- Additional advice: Fritillaria meleagris will naturalise in grass if bulbs are left undisturbed
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.