Senecio rowleyanus (14cm Pot)
Product Code: 281371
- Senecio rowleyanus is a wonderful succulent with amazing, trailing stems of oval, bead-like leaves, each with a vertical, semi-translucent line running to its tip which assists photosynthesis. Flowers appear on tall, slender stems as small, white fuzzy daisies
- String of Pearls plants are relatively fast growing so give them room to trail for green impact. Perfect for hanging baskets or cascading from shelves. A close relative of Senecio herreianus - String of Beads
- Light: Bright, indirect light. Some morning or late afternoon sun would be a bonus
- Water: Senecio are very drought tolerant, storing water in their leaves. Allow the soil to start to dry out between watering. Do not over-water or allow the plants to sit in water
- Temperature: Warm room temperatures of 21-24°C are perfect in summer. Cooler winter temperatures around 13-16°C will help to maintain good plant health and encourage blooming
- Home care: An easy to care for succulent plant that likes a bright spot. Avoid overwatering, particularly in winter, and maintain temperatures above 10°C in winter
An unusual succulent with pendent, thread-like stems of bright green, bead shaped foliage and cinnamon scented flowers in summer. H&S: 8cm x 60cm. Brightly lit spot with some sun. Water when compost is almost dry and sparingly in winter. Min temp 50°F / 10°C.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.