Crassula ovata 'Moneymaker' (6cm Pot)
Product Code: 296061
- Crassula ovata ‘Money Maker’ makes a great houseplant! It stays compact with rounded fleshy dark green leaves often edged with red, and flat clusters of small starry white or light pink flowers in late summer. A small, slow-growing, low maintenance plant
- Sold in a 6cm nursery pot
- Light: Most Crassula plants need some shade in the hottest part of summer but require bright light to attain their most vibrant color. When grown indoors, place your plants in a spot that receives bright indirect light all day, or direct sun for six hours of the day. A southern-facing window is ideal
- Watering: As a general rule of thumb, succulent plants prefer sparse watering. To avoid overwatering, soak the plant, allow it to drain completely, then wait for the soil to dry out before watering again. During cooler months, you can reduce watering, as the roots can rot in cold, wet soil. When grown indoors, watering should be minimized from late fall through winter, as the plants go semi-dormant during this time
- Soil: Crassula plants need soil that is very well-draining and will do best in sandy, rocky blends formulated especially for succulents. rassula plants will react badly to boggy, wet soils, as their roots can easily rot
- Aditional care advice: With age it will have thick tree like branches with fleshy, glossy and smooth, leaves. They are coloured jade green with many having a slightly red tinge towards the edge of leaves when exposed to high light levels
Crassula ovata ‘Money Maker’ makes a great houseplant! It stays compact with rounded fleshy dark green leaves often edged with red, and flat clusters of small starry white or light pink flowers in late summer. A small, slow-growing, low maintenance plant
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.