Cordyline fruticosa 'Mambo' (12cm Pot)
Product Code: 228648
- Cordyline fruticosa Mambo is a wonderfully colourful tropical foliage plant, with lovely glossy maroon tinged leaves that branch off a central stem.
- Sold in a 12cm nursery pot
- Light: Best in bright, indirect light. Direct sunlight should be limited to a few hours a day at most as it may scorch the leaves. Can tolerate some degree of shade for part of the day
- Water: Keep the soil moist at all times. Allow the top of the soil to dry out slightly before re-watering. Reduce watering in winter. Will tolerate some degree of drought. Don't allow the bottom of the plant to stand in water. If possible use rain or filtered water to avoid the tips of the leaves turning brown
- Humidity: Additional humidity is preferable. Increase humidity levels by standing on a wet pebble tray and mist regularly
- Care tips: Wipe leaves with a damp cloth to remove accumulated dust. Remove any dead leaves
Cordyline fruticosa Mambo is a wonderfully colourful tropical foliage plant, with lovely glossy maroon tinged leaves that branch off a central stem. They form in a manner similar to Dracaena (they are both members of the same family), with their lower leaves dying to encourage new growth as the plant develops. Cordyline fruticosa is also sometimes known as Cordyline terminalis, or even Dracaena terminalis.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.