Anthurium 'Champion White' (12cm Pot)
Product Code: 251055
- Also known as Flamingo flower; these popular exotic houseplants have eye-catching, waxy heart shaped white spathes (the spathes start off a lime green colour turning white with age), lime green spikes protrude from the centre of each spathe and their foliage is dark green and glossy
- Sold in a 12cm nursery pot
- Light: Best grown in a bright but indirect light as the leaves are prone to scorching in direct sunlight
- Watering: Water freely during the summer growing season, but keep dryer in winter. Allow the soil to become dry to the touch inbetween watering, do not let it sit in water as this could lead to root rot
- Flowering period: November - May
An eye catching houseplant with curiously shaped long-lasting flowers. Min temp 60°F / 15°C. Keep compost moist but not waterlogged. Harmful if eaten / skin and eye irritant.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.