Clematis 'Andromeda' 3L
Product Code: 211214
- This climber is deciduous so it will lose all its leaves in autumn, then fresh new foliage appears again each spring
- Position: full sun or partial shade, Soil: fertile, well-drained, neutral soil
- Rate of growth: average to fast growing
- Flowering period: May to September, Hardiness: fully hardy
- Garden care: Remove dead and damaged stems before growth begins in early spring, cutting all remaining stems back to where strong buds are visible. Apply a slow-release balanced fertiliser and a mulch of of well-rotted garden compost around the base of the plant in early spring
- Ultimate Height: 3m x Ultimate Spread: 1.5m
Details: During their first flush in late spring or early summer, the pink and white flowers of this showy climber are mainly semi-double in form, but during the second flush in late summer or early autumn, the flowers tend to have just a single ring of petals around the cluster of golden stamens. Its striking colouring makes it easy to mix, and it offers a prolonged season of interest
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.