Aeonium haworthii 'Kiwi' (syn 'Tricolor') (8.5cm Pot)
Product Code: 260354
- Brightly lit spot with some sunshine. Water thoroughly when compost has almost dried out and sparingly in winter. Average warmth. Min temp 50°F / 10°C.
- Common name: Pinwheel 'Kiwi'
- Flowering time: Racemes of yellow flowers are borne above the foliage in late spring
- Ultimate height: 0.5-1 meter in 2-5 years, Ultimate spread: 0.1-0.5 meter
- Perfers full to partial direct or indirect sunlight. Grow under glass in a loam-based potting compost with added extra grit. Water moderately when in growth, not at all when dormant. Apply a balanced liquid fertiliser 2 or 3 times in the growing season
- No additional pruning is required
The vibrant colors of Aeonium Kiwi make it an instant show stopper. This succulent has leaves variegated with deep shades of yellow and green. When placed in the sun, its tips are crowned with brilliant red. The spoon-shaped leaves grow uniformly into beautiful rosettes. The origin of Kiwi Aeonium is a mystery. The most common belief is that it’s a hybrid of Aeonium haworthii, which is from the Canary Islands. Because of this, it’s often called Haworth’s Aeonium or Aeonium Pinwheel by mistake.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.