Fern Asparagus densiflorus 'Myers' (17cm Pot)
Product Code: 241787
- The foliage of this house plant is needle-like, forming a feathery, arching effect which can be an excellent choice for indoor or outdoor hanging baskets.
- Common name: Foxtail Fern
- It can produce berries which are toxic to pets so keep me away from pets and kids! My berries can be germinated to produce additional plants
- Currently growing in a 17cm pot, Height: 50cm
- Water thoroughly, allowing soil to dry out a little between waterings. Too much water can lead to root rot. In winter water more sparingly but more frequently
- Cut back the stems to keep it compact and bushy. Trim off old, faded fronds to make room for new growth and to keep it looking its best
Fern Asparagus densiflorus 'Myers' is not a true fern, but a member of the lily family. Feathery and soft, this variety of asparagus native to South Africa creates great visual interest when massed; flowers are short lived and are hidden behind foliage therefore not very noticeable. It can produce berries which are toxic to pets so keep me away from pets and kids! My berries can be germinated to produce additional plants.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.