Clivia miniata (12cm Pot)
Product Code: 199672
- Common Name: Kaffir Lily
- Clivia make striking plants for the house and conservatory. They are grown for their bold strap-shaped, dark-green leaves and trumpet-shaped red, yellow, orange or cream flowers borne in groups on stout stems. Clivia are evergreen perennials with swollen bulb-like bases and originate from low-altitude woodlands in South Africa
- Common name: Forest lily, Thong lily, Toslelie
- Flowering time: Spring to summer
- Height and spread: 45cm (18in) by 30cm (1ft)
- Clivia are frost tender and can be damaged by temperatures below 5°C (40°F). They should be grown as a houseplant, in a conservatory or warm greenhouse and do best in bright, filtered or indirect light. Avoid direct sun in summer, which may scorch the leaves, and place pots away from radiators or other sources of heat
- Apart from deadheading, no aditional pruning or training is required
A stunning houseplant with strap-like leaves and clusters of bright orange flowers. Bright light, avoiding summer sun. Water moderately spring-autumn, sparingly from late autumn until stalk is 10-15cm high. Sponge leaves occasionally. Average warmth, keep cool in winter.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.