Corylus avellana 'Cosford' 3L
Product Code: 294989
- Cosford' is a good cobnut for fruit and a good pollinator. Growing at least two cultivars will ensure cross pollination
- Foliage: Deciduous: Habit: Bushy: Hardiness: H6 - Hardy in all of UK and northern Europe (-20 to -15)
- Aspect: Full Sun or Partial Shade: Exposure: South-facing or East-facing or North-facing or West-facing
- Moisture: Sheltered: Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained: pH: Chalk, Clay, Loam, Sand
- Ultimate height: 2.5-4 metres: Ultimate spread: 2.5-4 metres: Time to ultimate height: 10-20 years
- Wildlife Gardens Wildflower meadow Cottage & Informal Garden
Corylus are deciduous trees and large shrubs with broad leaves, and showy male catkins in early spring, followed by edible nuts
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.