Apple Malus 'Red Windsor' Cordon (M9) 12L
Product Code: 293256
- Common Name: Dessert Apple
- 'Red Windsor' is perfect for smaller gardens; heavy crops of deep red fruits, ready to eat in September, which keep for up to a month. Crisp juicy flesh with aromatic flavour. Happy grown in a large pot; good resistance to many common diseases. Flowers have some frost resistance at blossom time. Pollination Group 2; partially self-fertile
- H6 - Hardy in all of UK and northern Europe (-20 to -15)
- Aspect: South-facing or East-facing or West-facing Exposure: Sheltered
- Moisture: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained Soil: Clay, Loam, Sand pH: Neutral
- Rootstock name: M9 (Similar to: Pajam 2, Pajam 9, P2). Rootstock type: Dwarfing. Ultimate Height: 1.8-2.4m (6-8ft).
A dessert apple producing very heavy crops with superb, Cox type flavour. Frost resistant and very compact growth with good disease resistance. Self-fertile. Pick in September, keeps until October. Pollination group 2. Very good pollinator. Most soils in sun.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.