Burgon & Ball National Trust Topiary Shear
Product Code: 273875
- Hand-forged in Sheffield, the high-carbon steel of this topiary shear is precision hardened and tempered for maximum life and edge retention.
- The blades are double hollow-ground, meaning that only the blade edges make contact with each other as they close, for minimal resistance in use and easy blade edge maintenance.
- The blades are finished by fine grinding for a smooth edge, giving the cleanest cuts for optimal plant health, especially on buxus (box).
- Has an overall length of 30cm, blade length of 13cm and has a maximum width of 7cm when closed
- Blades and handles made from high quality
- Comes with a 10 year guarantee
This National Trust topiary shear echoes the style and quality of the garden tools of yesteryear. Celebrating traditional manufacturing techniques, the attention to design detail results in garden tools with strength and durability, created to make gardening easier for everyone.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.