Burgon & Ball National Trust Secateurs
Product Code: 273876
- The stainless steel of this bypass secateur has been drop forged, a manufacturing process which removes any voids and aligns the grain of the metal for a tool of outstanding strength and enduring sharpness.
- The all-steel construction also adds strength, as the single-piece steel of the blades extends the whole length of the handles.
- Solid brass rivets fasten the stylish FSC hardwood handles, for a touch of classic style.
- It has an overall length 22cm and a maximum width of 5cm
- Blade and tool head made from stainless steel and handles made from FSC certified hardwood
- Comes with a 10 year guarantee
A stainless steel bypass secateur from our National Trust made by Burgon & Ball collection. These beautifully-crafted tools have been created to echo the style and quality of the garden tools of yesteryear, celebrating traditional manufacturing techniques. Their attention to design detail results in gardening tools of strength and durability, to make gardening easier for everyone.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.