Johnsons Shady Place Grass Seed 250g
Product Code: 210275
- For semi and relatively dense shade
- Areas under trees, next to high walls or fences
- Without Ryegrass
- Contains Hard Fescue, Strong and Slender Creeping Red Fescue, Browntop Bent.
- Covers up to 10sq. meters
- Sow between March and October
An excellent shade and drought tolerant mix producing a top quality lawn, maintaining its appearance and colour in dry conditions. Sow between Mar-Oct at 35g per sq. meter for new lawns and 25g per sq. meter for overseeding. Young grass will appear in 14-21 days under good growing conditions. Set blades on high setting for first few cuts.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.