Daphne odora 'Sweet Amethyst' 5L
Product Code: 295967
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: moderately fertile, well-drained, humus-rich soil
- Rate of growth: slow-growing
- Flowering period: March to April
- Hardiness: frost hardy (may need winter protection)
- Garden care: Keep pruning to a minimum since the plant is susceptible to die-back. Where necessary after flowering, lightly trim to remove misplaced branches and maintain a compact habit
'Sweet Amethyst' has pointed purple-pink buds form at the tips of the stems of this evergreen shrub in spring, opening to soft pink tubular flowers, which emit a deliciously sweet perfume. Tolerant of partial shade, it is ideal for a woodland setting with drifts of spring flowering bulbs at its feet
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.