Acer palmatum 'Sango-kaku' (syn. 'Senkaki') 3L
Product Code: 193784
- Lovely coloured stems in winter
- Coral-red new shoots and orange-yellow young leaves turning green
- Foliage turns bright yellow in autumn
- H&S: 6m x 5m
- Prefers well drained, acidic soil in light shade
- Use ericaceous compost in containers
A slow growing, deciduous tree-like shrub with coral-red new shoots and orange-yellow young leaves, turning rich green then yellow in autumn. H&S: 6m x 5m. Well drained, acidic soil in light shade.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.