Haworthia fasciata 'Big Band' (8cm Pot)
Product Code: 270227
- Common Name: Haworthia
- A delightful succulent which is a close relative of the aloe plant, with distinctive green fleshy leaves, etched with strong white lines growing as a rosette
- Sold in a 6cm nursury pot
- Light: It prefers bright but indirect sunlight. It can also tolerate moderate shade
- Watering: Water sparingly, allowing the soil to fully dry inbetween. In the spring/summer months water more regularly during the Haworthias growing period
- Temperature: This plant is generally happy growing in an average room temperature. However it doesnt like to get too cold and should never be kept in a room below 4 degrees in the winter months. Humidity isn't an issue for this plant as long as its soil moisture needs are met
- As an added bonus, this plant often produces small baby plants, or offsets, at the base of the main rosette of leaves
Brightly lit spot with some sunshine. Water thoroughly when compost has almost dried out and sparingly in winter. Average warmth. Min temp 50°F / 10°C.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.