Echeveria 'Pearl of Nurnberg' (12cm Pot)
Product Code: 207482
- Echeveria Pearl van Neurenberg or Echeveria 'Perle Von Nürnberg' is a striking succulent with rosettes of deep rosy pink on its inside, of the rounded petal shaped leaves which overlap. It develops a short stem with age and can produce light-red flowers in spring
- Sold in a 12cm nursery pot
- Light: Like many succulents, echeverias require a large amount of sunlight to properly develop. Place your plant in an area that receives approximately six hours of direct light per day. The shape of your echeveria is a good indicator as to whether or not it is receiving appropriate sunlight, as it will elongate or stretch toward the closest light source if sunlight is inadequate
- Watering: Echeverias are highly sensitive to overwatering, which can cause root rot and attract mealybugs. When watering, thoroughly soak the soil, then allow it to dry completely before watering again
- Soil: Plant echeveria plants in well-draining soil. Most cactus potting soils work well for echeverias, as they allow for proper drainage. We reccomend mixing with pearlite to improve drainage
- Aditional care advice: Most echeveria plants do not require repotting very often. If you notice your plant has outgrown its container, gently remove it and clear away soil from its roots before placing it in a new container with fresh cactus potting mix. Spring is the best time to repot plants in the Echeveria genus, as it is the beginning of their growing season
Echeveria ‘Perle von Nurnberg’ is one of the most beautiful and easy to find succulents. It has a really nice purple-ish color along the edges. It grows well outside in container gardens
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.