Echeveria 'Grosso' (10.5cm Pot)
Product Code: 261280
- It requires a lot of light throughout the year, however, avoid direct sunlight especially during the hottest hours of the day
- It is preferable to keep it at mild temperatures and never below 10 °C, for this reason it is recommended to shelter it during the winter period
- Water moderately but only when the soil is completely dry. It is enough to water the plant once a week in spring and summer and suspend watering completely in autumn and winter
- The best soil is a well draining one, for example formed by a mixture of peat and pumice so that the water does not stagnate
- They do not need frequent fertilization, it is sufficient to dilute the fertilizer with watering once a year
Echevaria 'Grosso' is a beautiful large succulent. It has long and wide fleshy, lance-shaped leaves of a wonderful color that fades from light green in the center to bluish-green on the outside, enriched with pink-purple hues that are accentuated, when the succulent is exposed to the direct sun. The epidermis is covered with a whitish pruina that gives it an opaque appearance.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.