Dracaena marginata (11cm Pot)
Product Code: 288076
- The slender foliage of this tropical-looking indoor plant is a variegated blend of rich green and magenta. One of the easier houseplants to care for, it is ideal for anyone who wants foliage and colour without too much fuss
- Sold in a 11cm nursery pot
- Light: The Dracaena thrives well in partial shade and needs a maximum of 2 to 3 hours of sunlight per day
- Watering: Generally give moderate watering, in the growing period that runs from March to August a little more than in the winter. You can let the soil dry out a little before watering again. However, do not leave the roots in the water, as this causes root rot
- Aditional care advice: It is best to repot a Dracaena once every two years in a larger pot. The best period for repotting is spring or immediately after the plant has been purchased. A larger pot will stimulate growth and the advantage is a larger buffer soil so that the water is spread more and there is less chance of root rot
A handsome foliage plant with a snake -like stem and long strap-like leaves with a broad red margin. H&S: 1.8m x 0.8m.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.