Dracaena deremensis 'Dragontree' (6cm Pot)
Product Code: 288804
- Dracaena marginata, more commonly known as a dragon tree, is an attractive plant with green sword-like, red-edged leaves
- Sold in a 6cm nursery pot
- Light: Dragon trees grow best in bright light but can also survive in partial shade. Keep in mind, plants kept in lower light situations will grow slower and produce smaller leaves with less intense color. Additionally, take care not to place your dragon tree in a spot that receives direct rays of sunlight as the leaves will burn
- Watering: Like with many drought-tolerant plants, it's easy to over-water the dragon tree. To ensure you don't drown it, wait until the top half of the soil is dry before watering (this can often take three weeks or more). If the plant develops brown tips on its leaves, that's usually a sign that it's either receiving too much water or that the water you're using has too much salt or fluoride, which can cause discoloration
- Aditional care advice: It's perfectly normal for a dragon tree to self-shed dead leaves. Just pick them up and discard them. To keep the plant trim and neat, remove leaves that look like they are about to fall or cut back stems with sterile, sharp pruning shears to tidy up the tree
The dragon tree (Dracaena marginata) is a popular houseplant that is easy to grow in most indoor environments. Looking like a small palm tree, the dragon plant has a narrow stem with tufts of thin, arching, sword-shaped leaves. The leaves give the plant a distinct spiky appearance that makes the plant an eye-catching indoor specimen tree.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.