Dracaena 'Cintho' (19cm Pot)
Product Code: 219385
- The lovely strong, yellow stripe along the leaf centre looks like it has been applied with a paint brush, with delightful streaks and missing segments
- Sold in a 19cm nursery pot
- Light: Dracaena Cintho prefers medium to bright light but, like most Dracaena, can tolerate a vast range of light levels, including partial shade. The darker the plant's leaf, the more shade it can tolerate
- Watering: Water when the soil starts to dry-out at the top, water well and allow to drain thoroughly. Dracaena are relatively drought tolerant. Do not overwater as this will cause the leaf tips to blacken
- Temperature: The Cintho does best in average household temperatures: between 16-24°C, but can cope with as low as 12°C for short periods
- Humidity: Dracaena are hardy houseplants and will do well in normal room humidity, however they do prefer higher humidity and will benefit from occasional misting
Light shade is the best position. Keep compost moist at all times, reduce watering in winter but do not allow to dry out. Mist leaves regularly. Average warmth, min 55°F / 12°C.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.