Cordyline fruticosa 'Kiwi' (12cm Pot)
Product Code: 186170
- Common Name: Good Luck Tree
- An attractive, tropical-looking house plant that is primarily grown for its variegated foliage, which is a beautiful mix of green, cream, yellow and pink. The upright stems form a bushy clump that in time will reach around 1.5 metres in height, and during the warmer months, you may also see sprays of pink-flushed flowers, followed by deep purple berries
- Sold in a 12cm nursery pot
- Light:This plant will do best in a bright, indirect spot near a window
- Watering: Water freely when in growth, but keep drier in winter. Mist the leaves regularly with water to increase humidity and every so often put it under a cold shower to wash off the leaves
- Aditional care advice: Cordylines often shed their lower leaves to make way for new growth so don't panic if you see some brown ones at the bottom of the plant. Simply remove them to keep your plant looking neat and tidy
Position in bright light but not direct sun. Keep compost moist, reduce watering in winter but do not let it dry out. Mist leaves regularly. Average warmth, 13°C/55°F in winter.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.