Chlorophytum cosmosum 'Variegatum' 12cm
Product Code: 202205
- Common Name: Spider Plant
- Chlorophytum comosum Vittatum is the classic retro Spider Plant. Leaves are slender, bright green, with a broad, creamy-white stripe down the centre. Small white starry flowers form in loose sprays attached by short stems that also bear small plantlets
- Sold in a 12cm pot
- Light: Chlorophytum require bright, indirect light. While it will tolerate some shade; this will slow its growth-rate and it may lose its stripes. Avoid direct sunlight
- Watering: Keep your Spider Plant well-watered, aiming for lightly moist soil throughout the growing season. Less water is needed in the winter
- Temperature: Thrives in normal room temperatures (above 16°C). Spider Plants are reasonably hardy and should survive temperatures above 8°C in winter if the soil is kept fairly dry
- Humidity: Spider Plants can tolerate drier air, but prefer rooms with higher humidity. Brown tips may indicate your plant is too dry. Consider giving it an occasional misting
A very adaptable houseplant with attractive variegated foliage and tiny white flowers. H&S: 45cm x 45cm. Flowers June to August. Moderate light. Room temp 15-24°C. Feed weekly. Water moderately.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.