Chlorophytum comosum 'Laxum' (6cm Pot)
Product Code: 285725
- Common Name: Spider Plant
- Chlorophytum laxum Zebra Grass is the most popular air-purifier, clumping perennial, indoor house plant. It has long, narrow green leaves with yellow edges that eventually turn white
- Sold in a 6cm nursery pot
- Light: It thrives best in bright, indirect sunlight to maintain the variegation on the leaves. Keep the spider plant out of direct sunlight because
- Watering: Water regularly, during the growing season (April to September), but water sparingly when dormant (autumn and winter). Allow the top of the soil to slightly dry out before watering again
- Aditional care advice: You can prune spider plant leaves in the spring or summer. Remove all discolored, diseased, or dead foliage as needed
Attractive arching leaves and long stalks bearing plantlets. Prefers a well-lit spot away from direct sunlight. Water liberally spring-autumn and sparingly in winter. Mist leaves occasionally in summer. Average warmth, min 45°F/7°C.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.