Callisia repens 'Turtle' (12cm Pot)
Product Code: 299506
- Callisia is a straggly, cascading, low-growing plant bearing a multitude of small green, fleshy leaves with purple undersides
- Sold in a 12cm nursery pot
- Light: Turtle Vine grows grows well in partial sun to partial shade. If the pot is placed at least 50 centimetres behind the window hot summer sun will be tolerated
- Watering: Allow the soil to nearly dry between the waterings. Water sparingly if placed cool to temperate during winter. Avoid overwatering. Drying out for a short time will be tolerated
- Soil: Regular mixes for container plants, cacti and succulents, herbs and vegetables can be used
- Temperature: Turtle Vine likes it warm the year round, but can also be kept temperate or cool during winter, at 10 to 15 °C (50 to 59 °F). The colder it is placed, the less watering is required. Minimum temperature is 5 °C (41 °F)
A low-growing, small-leaved plant that is sometimes called the Inch Plant, Creeping Basket Plant or Turtle Vine.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.