Calathea roseopicta Green (6cm Pot)
Product Code: 299110
- Calathea roseopicta green has distinct oval, medium-sized leaves located on long thin stems. The leaves have a charming pattern in shades of pale and dark green
- Sold in a 6cm nursery pot
- Lighting: Calatheas prefer medium to bright indirect light—so placing it in front of an east, west, or north window is ideal. Too much direct sun burns the leaves and causes the beautiful leaf colors to fade
- Water: Water your Calathea when the top 25% of soil is dry. Water until liquid flows through the drainage hole at the bottom of the pot and discard any water that has accumulated in the saucer
- Humidity: Like many tropical indoor plants, your Calatheas prefer a spot with ample humidity. Brown edges on the leaves indicate the air is too dry. Mist often, add a pebble tray, or place a humidifier nearby
- Aditional care advice: If you notice a tip or edge burn often with a yellowish hue at the edge, especially on older leaves, it could be due to your tap water. To solve this, use distilled water, rainwater, or allow your tap water to stand overnight before watering so the chlorine and fluoride can evaporate
A plant with oval, medium-sized leaves located on long thin stems. The leaves have a charming pattern in shades of pale and dark green.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.