Aglaonema 'Light Pink Star' (12cm Pot)
Product Code: 294256
- Aglaonema light pink star is a species of genus aglaonema categorized under Araceae plant’s family. Aglaonema is also known as Chinese evergreen. Aglaonema plants are attractive, varied, tough, drought-tolerant, low maintenance and hard to kill houseplants with colorful foliage
- Sold in a 12cm nursery pot
- Light: Aglaonema thrive in most light levels. The lighter the leaf colour, the more light required. Plain, dark green varieties prefer near-shade, whereas the lighter, variegated types need well-lit conditions. Avoid direct sunlight
- Watering: The Aglaonema 'Little pink star' soil should be kept moist at all times. Do not allow it to dry-out. Make sure not to overwater as this may encourage root rot. Moderation is the key
- Temperature: Does well in normal room temperatures: 18-24°C, however avoid draughts as these can cause undesirable temperature fluctuations
- Humidity: Chinese Evergreens can tolerate lower humidity than some other plants, yet it will still appreciate your efforts to improve surrounding humidity levels by misting regularly
Aglaonema grow wild in the tropical rainforests of South East Asia. They have been ‘rediscovered’ and make fabulous houseplants and this particular variety is prized for its eye catching pink variegation. Water when the top inch of soil has become dry. Most importantly, mist once a day to help increase humidity. Feed once a month in spring and summer only. Prefers medium to bright indirect light.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.