Aeschynanthus 'Caroline' (15cm Hanging)
Product Code: 155413
- Common Name: Lipstick Vine
- Aeschynanthus 'Caroline' has rich green leaves on trailing stems which produce bright red flowers during the late summer season
- Sold in a 15cm nursery pot
- Light: A trailing plant with fleshy green leaves and flowers resembling lipstick. Good light, but out of direct sun. Water regularly using tepid water. Requires high humidity. Min temp 55°F / 12°C.
- Watering: Water moderately during the summer months, but do not soak the soil. Allow the surface of the soil to dry out between waterings. Never allow to sit in soggy soil as this can cause root rot. Water less frequently in the winter
- Temperature: Prefers a warmer position away from cold draughts. Ideal temperatures are 21-27°C but can tolerate as low as 18°C. Temperatures below 10°C will damage the plant and cause chilling, turning the leaves a dark red
- Humidity: Likes a high humidity, with the ideal location being the bathroom or kitchen as these are typically steamier rooms. Regular weekly misting is a good way to increase humidity levels
A trailing plant with fleshy green leaves and flowers resembling lipstick. Good light, but out of direct sun. Water regularly using tepid water. Requires high humidity. Min temp 55°F / 12°C.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.