Aeschynanthus (15cm Hanging)
Product Code: 199454
- Common Name: Lipstick Vine
- Aeschynanthus 'Mona Lisa Red' is also known as the lipstick plant because it can produce red flowers that look rather like lipstick
- Great for hanging in a conservatory or bathroom
- Likes relatively high humidity
- Water regularly
- Thrives in medium to high light levels
- Growing in a 15cm diameter hanging pot
A trailing plant with fleshy green leaves and flowers resembling lipstick. Good light, but out of direct sun. Water regularly using tepid water. Requires high humidity. Min temp 55°F / 12°C.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.