Pittosporum 'Arundel Green' 3L
Product Code: 194288
- Details: 'Arundel Green' is an erect cultivar with semi-glossy green leaves with undulate margins. Older branches are smooth and dark grey, while younger twigs are very dark purplish-red. Small, scented, near-black flowers may been seen in late spring and summer; the flowers have red filaments but there is no viable pollen produced so this cultivar is female
- Characteristics: Foliage: Evergreen: Habit: Columnar/Upright: Hardiness: H4 - Hardy through most of the UK (-10 to -5)
- Sunlight: Full Sun or Partial Shade: Exposure: Sheltered: Aspect: South-facing or West-facing or East-facing
- Soil: Moisture: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained: Soil Type: Chalk, Loam, Sand
- Size: Ultimate height: 4-8 metres: Ultimate spread: 1.5-2.5 metres: Time to ultimate height: 20-50 years
- Suggested planting locations and garden types: City & Courtyard Gardens Coastal Cottage & Informal Garden
Genus: Pittosporum are evergreen shrubs or trees with simple, leathery leaves and small, often fragrant, 5-petalled flowers, followed by spherical, woody fruits splitting to reveal seeds embedded in sticky pulp
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.