Pear Pyrus 'Conference' (AGM) (Quince Eline) 12L
Product Code: 295828
- Common Name: Pear
- Conference' is a dessert pear, 2.5-8m tall depending upon the rootstock. Flowers white, fruit green. Pollination group 3; can set fruit without being pollinated. Season of use: October to November
- Quince Eline. Rootstock Type: Semi Dwarfing. Ultimate Height: 2.4-3M (8-10Ft).
- Foliage: Deciduous: Habit: Bushy: Hardiness: H6 - Hardy in all of UK and northern Europe (-20 to -15)
- Aspect: Full Sun: Exposure: South-facing or West-facing
- Moisture: Sheltered: Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained: pH: Clay, Loam, Sand
- Architectural Cottage & Informal Garden
Pyrus are deciduous trees or shrubs with oval leaves and scented white flowers in spring, followed by green or brown fruits, edible in some species
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.