Pear Pyrus 'Conference' (AGM) (Quince A) Bush 12L
Product Code: 212510
- Common Name: Pear
- 'Conference' is a dessert pear, 2.5-8m tall depending upon the rootstock. Flowers white, fruit green. Pollination group 3; can set fruit without being pollinated. Season of use: October to November
- H6 - Hardy in all of UK and northern Europe (-20 to -15)
- Aspect: South-facing or West-facing Exposure: Sheltered
- Moisture: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained Soil: Clay, Loam, Sand pH: Neutral
- Rootstock name: Quince A. Rootstock type: Semi vigorous. Ultimate Height: 3-4m (10-13ft).
- Self-fertile, makes a good pollinator
(Quince A Semi-Vigorous Rootstock) The most widely grown variety in the UK, reliably producing heavy crops of long, yellow-green and russet patched fruits with firm, sweet and juicy flesh. Pick in late September. Self-fertile. Pollination Group 3.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.