Pear Pyrus 'Beurré Hardy' (AGM) Bush (Quince A) 12L
Product Code: 287233
- Common Name: Dessert Pear
- Beurré Hardy' has a very melting texture and is fragrant with a rose-water perfume. It produces good, regular crops and is a very hardy, vigorous tree. Although it is slow to bear fruit, it has resistance to scab. Pollination group 3. Season of use November to December
- H6 - Hardy in all of UK and northern Europe (-20 to -15)
- Aspect: West-facing or South-facing Exposure: Sheltered
- Moisture: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained Soil: Clay, Loam, Sand pH: Acid, Neutra
- Rootstock name: Quince A. Rootstock type: Semi vigorous. Ultimate Height: 3-4m (10-13ft).
Dessert Pear. Crops early. Produces large handsome russet pears. Flesh is white, juicy, sweet and aromatic. Produces heavy crops given a sheltered site. Fruits in September. Bright red autumn colour. One of the best garden varieties.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.