Damson Prunus 'Sweet Prune' (VVA-1) Bush 12L
Product Code: 271612
- Common Name: Damson
- Sweet Prune is The Classic German 'Hauszwetsche' sweet prune for traditional plum cake and fresh eating. The plum is drier than other varieties but it's perfect for adding to baking mixes. Dark purple fruits with a spicy flavoured flesh. Sized between Shropshire Prune and Merryweather.
- VVA1. Rootstock Type: Semi Dwarfing. Ultimate Height: 2.5M (8Ft).
- H6 -20 to -15ºC. Hardy - very cold winter
- Aspect: South-facing, West-facing. Sunlight: Full Sun
- Soil Type: Loam, Sand. pH: Neutral. Moisture: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained
Damson. A culinary damson with a heavy crop of medium-sized blue-black fruits ripening in September and October. Self-fertile. Fruit colour Blue and Black. Friuts September to October. Deciduous Foliage colour Green. Hardy Planting instructions Back-fil
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.