Apple Malus 'James Grieve' (AGM) (MM106) Bush 12L
Product Code: 202814
- Common Name: Apple
- 'James Grieve' is a culinary or dessert cultivar in pollination group 3. Suitable for northerly, colder rainfall areas. Good, regular crops of apples, yellow-green speckled and striped orange-red, but can easily bruise. Savoury, crisp to melting flesh; when cooked keeps shape, with juicy, delicate flavour. Season of use is from September to October.
- H6 - Hardy in all of UK and northern Europe (-20 to -15)
- Aspect: West-facing or South-facing Exposure: Sheltered
- Moisture: Well-drained Soil: Clay, Loam, Sand pH: Neutral
- Rootstock name: M106. Rootstock type: Semi Dwarfing . Ultimate Height: 3-4m (10-13ft)
A mid-season eating and cooking variety producing reliable heavy crops of medium-large fruits with soft, juicy flesh and tangy flavour. Good for difficult sites. Pick in September. Pollination group 3.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.