Acer palmatum 'Bi Ho' 15L
Product Code: 286610
- Common Name: Japanese Maple
- All year round interest
- Can be grown in cotainers
- Brightens up the garden with foliage and stem colour
- H&S: 2m x 2m
- Prefers well drained, acidic soil in light shade
- Use ericaceous compost in containers
A bushy shrub with golden-orange stems and yellow-green lobed leaves, flushed salmon-pink when young and yellow-orange in autumn. H&S: 2m x 2m. Moist, well drained, acidic soil in sheltered part shade. (Please note that Autumn leaf colour of Acers may vary dependent on soil PH)
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.