Haworthia fasciata 'Big Band' (11cm Pot)
Product Code: 212371
- Common Name: Haworthia
- A delightful succulent which is a close relative of the aloe plant, with distinctive green fleshy leaves, etched with strong white lines growing as a rosette. The leaves have pronounced ridges running across them, hence the rather lovely common name 'fairies washboard'. This is a great beginners plant that won't take up much space. Although they can have small white flowers held above tall wiry stems, it is the beautiful leaves that it is grown f
- Home care: Needs very little care. Water sparingly when required and keep in an even warm environment. As an added bonus, this plant often produces small baby plants, or offsets, at the base of the main rosette of leaves, which can be potted up to give to all your friends
- Position: bright but indirect light/moderate shade
- Soil: good potting compost, Rate of growth: slow
- Flowering period: summer, Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Pot in photo not included
Brightly lit spot with some sunshine. Water thoroughly when compost has almost dried out and sparingly in winter. Average warmth. Min temp 50°F / 10°C.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.