Rhaphiodophora Tetrasperma (syn 'Monstera Mini') (15cm Pot)
Product Code: 296090
- Site: A darker spot with filtered light
- Temperature: Will tolerate temperatures down to about 13°C
- Water: Keep well watered in summer and allow to dry out between waterings in winter
- Feeding: A weak liquid aroid feed during the summer months
- Tip: A well lit area and warmth will help the young leaves develop fenestrations (holes and grooves) earlier
- This aroid has often been mistaken for other species and families, as evidenced by some of the above common names used by plant nurseries and retailers. Some of these mistaken identities include: Monstera deliciosa (mistaken for a miniature version), Philodendron sp., and Epipremnum pinnatum, which can all have similar, pinnate foliage, depending on the individual plant's stage of life
Rhaphidophora tetrasperma (common names: "Mini Monstera", Philodendron "Ginny", Philodendron "Piccolo") is a species of plant in the family Araceae, genus Rhaphidophora. It is native to Southern Thailand and to Malaysia
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.