Peperomia 'Isabelle' (14cm Pot)
Product Code: 296089
- The pepper plant (Peperomia) caperata is a really easy house plant to care for
- It prefers rain water to anything else, and a little plant food every fortnight is perfect
- Best temperature for a ‘radiator plant’ is anything from 18-28° C and high humidity is also appreciated
- The plant dislikes standing in water so missing a watering is better than giving it too much. When the blooms are past it, you can cut them off
- With proper care the plant will bloom again the following year
Peperomia Isabelle is a rare type of Peperomia. She is similar in appearance to a Peperomia Rotundifolia, String of Coins or String of Nickels plants. She is nice and bushy with trailing vines that have small round rubbery leaves.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.