Peperomia 'Happy Bean' (10.5cm Pot)
Product Code: 259881
- The bean-shaped foliage that has given this plant its name, is semi-succulent, so it can store a little water during drier spells - and that makes them less demanding than some of the other houseplants. They form in tight rosettes, which over time can slowly gain a bit of height as they mature
- Position: bright but indirect light
- Soil: good potting compost
- Rate of growth: average
- Hardiness: tender (indoors only)
- Home care: Keep it in a semi-shaded or bright spot with protection from direct sun and water moderately in summer - allowing the compost to get reasonably dry before repeating the process. Water sparingly in winter. Maintain temperatures above 10°C in winter
Place in a bright or semi-shady spot, away from direct sunlight. Water with care. Allow the compost to dry out a little between waterings. Mist leaves occasionally in summer. Min temp. 55°F / 13°C.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.