Kentia Palm Howea forsteriana (21cm Pot)
Product Code: 230140
- Common Name: Kentia Palm
- The Kentia Palm is a perfect indoor palm. Elegant, air-purifying and resilient, it can tolerate some neglect, cooler temperatures and dry air conditions making it a low maintenance and trouble-free palm to provide lush, leafy, tropical foliage and an exotic element to any home or office interior
- Sold in a 21cm nursery pot
- Light: Prefers bright, indirect light but will tolerate shade. Direct morning or afternoon sunlight for a few hours a day should not harm an established plant, providing it is not too harsh
- Water: Be careful not to overwater your Kentia Palm as this can lead to waterlogged roots and rot. Allow the top of the soil to dry out before watering again
- Temperature: The Howea forsteriana prefers average household temperatures: between 16-24°C, but do not allow it to fall lower than 13°C. Avoid cold draughts
- Humidity: Howea forsteriana prefers increased humidity levels. Place on a shallow gravel tray filled with water and mist regularly. Ideal for bathrooms and kitchens
An excellent specimen palm, slow growing and will tolerate lower light levels. Water well during the growing season, sparingly over winter. Min. temp. 58°F / 14°C.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.