Malus 'Admiration' (syn 'Adirondack') Patio 11.5L
Product Code: 238824
- This is a very pretty but edible crab apple, that makes an excellent addition to smaller gardens. In spring, it produces a mass of large waxy white flowers which emerge from carmine red buds, just as the fresh green leaves start to appear. From late summer, these are followed by the edible bronze-red fruits, which remain until well into winter. Perfect for a small garden or large pot
- This plant is deciduous so it will lose all its leaves in autumn, then fresh new foliage appears again each spring
- Position: full sun or partial shade
- Soil: fertile, well-drained soil
- Rate of growth: average, Flowering period: May
- Hardiness: fully hardy
A charming small, deciduous, upright tree. Masses of white flowers opening from pink buds cover the branches in April, followed by small bronze-red fruit in autumn. H&S: 2m x 1m in 10 years. Grows in most soils in sun or part shade, may be grown in a container. Good disease resistance.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.