Apple Malus 'Red Windsor' (MM106) Espalier 12L
Product Code: 227543
- Common Name: Dessert Apple
- 'Red Windsor' is perfect for smaller gardens; heavy crops of deep red fruits, ready to eat in September, which keep for up to a month. Crisp juicy flesh with aromatic flavour. Happy grown in a large pot; good resistance to many common diseases. Flowers have some frost resistance at blossom time. Pollination Group 2; partially self-fertile
- H6 - Hardy in all of UK and northern Europe (-20 to -15)
- Aspect: South-facing or East-facing or West-facing Exposure: Sheltered
- Moisture: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained Soil: Clay, Loam, Sand pH: Neutral
- Rootstock name: MM106. Rootstock type: Semi Dwarfing. Ultimate Height: 3-4m (10-13ft).
(MM106 Semi-Vigorous Rootstock) A dessert apple producing very heavy crops with superb, Cox type flavour. Frost hardy and very compact growth with good disease resistance. Self-fertile. Pick in September. Pollination group 2. Very good pollinator. Form: Espalier.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.