Apple Malus domestica 'Ellison's Orange' (AGM) (MM106) Fan 12L
Product Code: 271606
- Common Name: Apple
- Ellison's Orange' is a dessert cultivar in pollination group 4. Produces good, regular crops of apples; skin yellowish-green flushed red. Rich, aniseed flavour. Season of use is from late September to late October
- MM106. Rootstock Type: Semi Dwarfing. Ultimate Height: 3-4M (10-13Ft).
- Foliage: Deciduous: Habit: Bushy: Hardiness: H6 - Hardy in all of UK and northern Europe (-20 to -15)
- Aspect: Full Sun or Partial Shade: Exposure: South-facing or West-facing
- Moisture: Sheltered: Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained: pH: Clay, Loam, Sand
Malus are small to medium-sized deciduous trees with showy flowers in spring and ornamental or edible fruit in autumn; some have good autumn foliage colour
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.