Apple Malus 'Discovery' (AGM) (MM106) Espalier 12L
Product Code: 208025
- Common Name: Apple
- Details: 'Discovery' is a dessert apple that has a fairly compact habit. It can grow to 2.5-8m in height and width, depending on the rootstock. White flowers are followed by fruit that can be used from August to September
- Rootstock: MM106. Rootstock Type: Semi Dwarfing.
- Characteristics: Foliage: Deciduous: Habit: Bushy: Fragrance: Fruit: Hardiness: H6 - Hardy in all of UK and northern Europe (-20 to -15)
- Sunlight: Aspect: Full Sun: Exposure: North-facing or West-facing or South-facing or East-facing
- Soil: Moisture: Sheltered: Soil: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained: pH: Clay, Loam, Sand
Genus: Malus are small to medium-sized deciduous trees with showy flowers in spring and ornamental or edible fruit in autumn; some have good autumn foliage colour
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.