Apple Malus 'Charles Ross' (AGM) (M26) Bush 12L
Product Code: 208023
- Common Name: Apple
- Details: 'Charles Ross' is a dual purpose cultivar in pollination group 3. It is partly self-fertile but crops better with a pollination partner. The flowers are pure white, and the large, conical fruit are sweet, juicy, firm and lightly aromatic. The skin colour is greenish-yellow flushed and striped with red, with some russetting. Season of use September to December
- Rootstock: M26. Rootstock Type: Dwarfing. Ultimate Height: 2.4-3M (8-10Ft).
- Sunlight: Full Sun: Aspect: West-facing
- Soil: Moisture: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained: Soil Type: Clay, Loam, Sand
- Size: Ultimate height: 4-8 metres: Ultimate spread: 4-8 metres: Time to ultimate height: 10-20 years
- Characteristics: Foliage: Deciduous: Habit: Bushy: Fragrance: Flower: Hardiness: H6 - Hardy in all of UK and northern Europe (-20 to -15)
Genus: Malus are small to medium-sized deciduous trees with showy flowers in spring and ornamental or edible fruit in autumn; some have good autumn foliage colour
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.