Apple Malus 'Blenheim Orange' (MM106) Half-Standard 12L
Product Code: 223235
- Common Name: Apple
- 'Blenheim Orange' is both a culinary and dessert cultivar in pollination group 3 and a triploid. This very vigorous tree is suitable for northerly, colder, higher rainfall areas. The light crops of apples have a yellow-green skin, becoming yellow and flushed orange-red, and a characteristic nutty flavour. Fruits can be used from late September for cooking and from October to December or January as an eater
- H6 - Hardy in all of UK and northern Europe (-20 to -15)
- Aspect: West-facing or South-facing Exposure: Sheltered
- Moisture: Moist but well-drained, Well-drained Soil: Clay, Loam, Sand pH: Neutral
- "Rootstock name: M106. Rootstock type: Semi Dwarfing . Ultimate Height: 3-4m (10-13ft)"
An English, dual-purpose apple making a good stiff puree when cooked or nutty, sweet taste with a crumbly texture when used as an eater. Late-season ripener. Self-sterile. Average disease resistance.
Our very own delivery team can bring your purchases direct to you in our environmentally friendly biodiesel powered vans.
Family Membership Card
A new way to offer a range of exciting benefits for you and your family to enjoy when visiting our garden centre.